|| Top 10 Tour
||Tour Kind :
||Seoul Daily Tour
Hotel Where are you Stay → Move to JSA → Move to Freedom Highway to Unification Bridge by tour bus → Check Passport → Arrive at United Nation Command Security Battalion "Camp Bonifas" → Receive detailed slide briefing → Take military bus to Joint Security Area, Freedom House Military Armistice Commission Building, and Bridge of no return → Arrive at Imjingak Tourist Resort (Memorial Altar, Freedom Bridge, Unification Bell) → Lunch (Bibimbap) → Arrive at Myungdong or Itaewon (varies by day)
1. English Speaking Guide
3. Admission Ticket
4. Hotel Pick Up Service
After the confirmation, cancellation is NOT available. NO REFUND. In case military or other offical considerations prevent entry into the J.S.A, it is inevitable, so yours are no refund. There is no refund if a tour is cancelle mid- tour due to military reasons and other offical considerations and so on.
Tour route and schedule are subject to change ( include cancel )without notice whenever there is offical request from UNC.
< Notice >
1. Tourists must bring passport on tour day
2. Clothing Regulations: No worn or faded jeans, exercise clothes(pic.1), sleeveless, shirtsknee trousers, sandals and slippers(pic.2), miniskirts, round neck t shirt(pic.3)
3. The child who is under 11years old(Birth after: is not available to visit JSA.(pic.4)
4. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited
5. The cameras with over 90mm zomming lens are not allowed.
6. Panmunjom tours may be cancelled at any moment during the day of the tour if a particular situation arises in JSA
7. If a tour is cancelled mid-tour due to unavoidable circumstances in the DMZ no refund will be given
100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation:
Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.